GROUND CONTROL STATION
FOR FPV & UAV
LONG RANGE UP TO 200Km
RADIO CONTROL AND TELEMETRY 433, 868, 902, 950Mhz
ANALOG VIDEO 2.4Ghz
(According to selected XLRS licenses and options)
Dual Ground Control Station D4
GCSD4 Professional Portable Dual Ground Control Station, Radio Control and Telemetry of Long Range up to 200Km.
Based on the technology of Ground Control Station GCSD4.
It has integrated two XPAD4 Transmitters for pilot (Control UAV and Camera) an observer (Control Gimbal and other functions).
Total Control: Radio Control, telemetry, analog video, Instrumental, maps and navigation.
Vehicless: VANT, UAV, UUV, UGV, ROV, USV, ASV, DRONES, Multirotors, Aircraft, Helicopters, Car, Boats, Robots, etc.
Partners: You can customize the control panel with your logo, personalized decoration, texts monitors, PC, other Joysticks and specific functionalities (Consult).
GCSD4DUAL: Inegrated D4 transmitter, radio control and long range telemetry of last generation, two analog video screen 20-23″ high brightness, visible with sunlight and embedded PC and integrated with two screen 10″ and windows 10. Long duration battery.
RC and Telemetry antenna:
Directional patch antenna (SMP-4G-LTE).
5th Generation XLRS Radio Module
- 5th generation radio from Digital Micro Devices. We are the manufacturer of the RF module.
- Multi band ICM: 866Mhz, 868Mhz, 902, 915Mhz, 950Mhz ó 433Mhz (optional).
- Power: 500 or 1000mW (According license).
- Sensitivity: -110 or -116dBm (According license).
- Modulation: 50 or 100Kb. FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
- Controlled temperature.
- For more information click here.
- Start-up Key.
- 1 Start-up Key.
- 1 Digital voltmeter.
- 1 Output 11,1V power for external video monitor.
- 2 XPAD4 Transmitters (Pilot and Observer).
- Radio Control independent of the PC.
- 1 Processor RC control RC.
- 1 Pocessor for each Joysticks.
- 2 OLED Mini Displays.
- 2 Rotary encoders.
- 2 Push buttons.
- 2 Rotary encoders with push buttons.
- 2 Joysticks Radio Control.
- And much more…
- Windows 10. (Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Edition).
- Processor: Intel Quad Core of 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM and 64GB flash.
- 2 Screens 10-12 “.
- 1 Bluetooth Keyboard.
- 1 USB 3.0.
- 2 USB 2.0.
- 1 HDMI (Output video).
- 1 Ethernet 100Mbps (Optional).
- Bluetooth 4.0
FPV Video Screens:
- Video receiver 5.8Ghz.
- HD LED screen of 20-23″ high definition, high contrast and anti-glare.
- 1 Audio/Video output with RCA connector.
- 1 Input HDMI.
- Controlled temperature.
- Lipo 4S/14.8V/20Ah.
- Duration approx: 10h.
- External battery charger 300W 20A AC/DC.
- Robust, dustproof, water resistent (IP67 certified).
- Dust and water tight (MIL-C-4150J, IP67) with automatic decompression valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistant to UV rays, solvents, corrosion and fungi (MIL-STD-810F).
- Temperature controlled with fans.
- Stainless steel closures painted in black with dust and extremely resistant hinges.
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve.
- Temperature resistant from -30 ° to + 80 ° C.
- Rubber handle.
- Total weight: 35Kg.
DMDStudio is the configuration and utilities software for all XLRS systems in Windows environment.
The same software is used for all XLRS devices. Once you learn how to configure or update a device, you can configure almost all devices, except for the differences of each device.
Update firmware of the device, accesing the BOOT tab (DS/SYS/BOOT).
It is a base station for UAVs, Drones, ROVs, etc.
It can be used to configure or control the autopilot, maps and routes with Mavlink protocol.
Free software, installed by default.
Long Range professional receiver up to 200Km or more depending on antennas and installtion, with Mavlink Telemetry and transparent radio modem of 38.4kb to 100kb.
Control 16 servos distributed between 8 PPM outputs and 1 SPPM configurable output of 8 to 16 servos.
Last technology of radios 5th generation, of long range of DMD, -116dBm of sensitivity and 1000mW of power for telemetry (According to licenses XLRS).
Powerful, it will provide you with EVLOS distant flights with security of a good radio link.
AES Encription in RF, (Optional).
Compatibility with most XLRS transmitters.
XVID3 Analog Video:
- RXVID3, Diversity receiver 2.4Ghz + Transmitter 5.8Ghz 10mW.
- XOSD3W, Transmitter 2.4Ghz of 1W or 2W.
Digital Video: Standard HD video systems that use HDMI input or Wifi throught PC with Windows, (Consult).