In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Digital Micro Devices S.L (hereinafter DMD) this Policy is evident regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
Data of the person responsible for the treatment
Company: DIGITAL MICRO DEVICES, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Federico García Lorca, 5, 46136, Museros, Valencia, Spain.
E-mail: email@example.com(Administration), firstname.lastname@example.org (sales)
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the web pages of DMD, www.tienda.dmd.es, www.dmd.es, www.xlrs.eu and www.dmd2.es (hereinafter, any reference to this will also include their Spanish and English version.
- To those who voluntarily communicate with DMD through email, chat or complete any of the data collection forms published on the DMD web pages.
- To those who request information about the products and services of DMD or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of DMD.
- For those who enter into a contractual relationship with DMD by hiring your products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the websites that involve the communication of data to DMD or access to data by DMD for the provision of their services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be treated by DMD for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The use of DMD products and services requires express acceptance of this Policy.
DMD warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, any user and/or customer can use the identity of another person and communicate your personal data, so the data you provide to DMD must be personal data, corresponding to your own identity, appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true. In this regard, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or DMD due to the use of another person’s data or their own data when they are false, erroneous, non-current, inappropriate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to DMD declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, abstaining in the opposite case from providing data to DMD. Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for This Policy is complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
DMD, as the person responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which they are collected and store the personal data communicated to DMD.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the “cookies” that DMD uses in browsing through its web pages (www.tienda.dmd.es, www.dmd.es, www.xlrs.eu and www.dmd2.es), they are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting said web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the habits or browsing needs of the users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already DMD customers, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that DMD makes available for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the DMD websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user’s equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
All the information about the cookies used by DMD, is published on this page.
- In the case of sending an email to DMD or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by DMD is the attention of inquiries and requests for information that arise about DMD products and services.
- In the case of sending an email to DMD related to their job offers, said data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures.
- In the case of DMD forms that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of DMD, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as sending commercial and advertising communications about DMD services, unless the interested party expressly express your opposition at the same moment of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by DMD for that purpose.
- In the contracting of the services offered by DMD, only those personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration of the same by the clients will be collected, said data being collected and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, contacting DMD with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other indicated means for the latter.
- To send documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as to send commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by DMD, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition at the moment of the contract. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from DMD, the customer can modify their decision at any time, as many times as they wish, through the specific section available for this in their Client Area.
- For the maintenance of historical records of commercial relations during the legally established terms.
- In those cases in which DMD must access and / or process personal data with respect to which the client has the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, DMD will treat said data as the processor in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and according to what is indicated in the section called “DMD as treatment manager”, included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, DMD informs the user that it will proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications, as well as in his case, to communicate said data to the competent organs whenever the legal circumstances foreseen in said Law concur.
- For all those other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by it.
Period of conservation of personal data
DMD will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. DMD will be able to keep these data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data object of conservation with reason of to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be the detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by DMD will be the following:
- DMD employees themselves in the performance of their duties.
- DMD providers involved in the provision of services, if necessary for the provision of the same.
- The judicial organs or administrative, as well as State Security Forces and Bodies, in the event that DMD is required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its customers and its services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the product or corresponding service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by him.
Rights of users and exercise thereof
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access. Users have the right to obtain from DMD information about whether they are treating personal data that concerns them, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment performed.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to have DMD rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the other circumstances provided by law are present.
- Right of limitation of treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that they do not apply to them the treatment operations that should correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability.
The users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data are exclusively for the user and have been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are DMD customers, users can check their personal data at any time through the “My data” section of the “Client Area” tool, which is accessed authenticated from https://www.tienda.dmd.es. They can also send a message through the “Contact us” section of said tool, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
- Whether they are DMD customers or not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a request accompanied by their ID number fistal or valid document in law that proves your identity, addressed to Digital Micro Devices S.L. C / Federico García Loca, nº5, 46136, Museros, Valencia, Spain, to the attention of the Commercial Information Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded applications or excessive because of its repetitive nature, DMD reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 RGPD.
DMD isn’t liable for the breach of the obligations arising from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client as far as their activity is concerned and which is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that join DMD. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.